Monday, October 10, 2005

Oh!

I totally realized why I am not hoping for a 'surprise' pregnancy, especially while on the pill.

It isn't that it would mess up the plans we made since we stopped trying, we could get over that.

It is like this:

If you had a Rubik's Cube, and somehow tripped over it and solved it, well, that would be OK (in most cases)

Or if you had a Rubik's Cube, sat down to solve it and solved in an hours, that would be pretty awesome.

Or if you had a Rubik's Cube and tried for days, weeks, years to solve it, and eventually did, it took a while, but your hard work got you there- BRAVO!

But if you had a Rubik's Cube and tried for day, weeks, years to solve it and couldn't, and eventually put it away somewhere and decided to get on with life, but one day tripped over it, somehow turning it just so and viola! Solved. That, I think, would suck!

Who wants to know that their best efforts=crap, but tripping=sucess?

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Having already had my one previously scheduled surprise pregnancy while on the Pill, I believe I am out of the woods. Whoops! Didn't know that was gonna be my one and only chance. Damn shame. However, having said that, I think in the end no matter how you solved the stupid puzzle, you'd still be glad you did.

October 17, 2005 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home